Time in Pechory:
ENG

Forty Martyrs Church (left) and St.Barbara Church (right)


Gate to police department (left) and main gate of the monastery (1565), 1930s


Main gate of the monastery, from the insight, 1939


Monks, 1930s


Near the gate of monastery seminary, 1930s


The carriage, which the Russian Empress Anna Ivanovna gave to Archimandrite Ignatius, 1930s.


A stone staircase near St. Michael's Cathedral was built to replace the wooden one in 1930.


St. Michael's Cathedral and Abbot house, 1930s


Pokrovskaya church


Holy oak, 1930s


A fragment of a large bell tower


St. Lazarus Church (center) and the refectory (right), 1920s


St. Michael's Cathedral


St. Michael's Cathedral


The chapel, under which is an artesian well, 1930.


Monks' cells (right) and the refectory (1896), 1920.


Manufacturing consecrated candles


St. Michael's Cathedral, 1930s


Monastery yard, 1930s


















Monks of Pechory monastery, 1939


German officers in the monastery